lunes, 19 de octubre de 2009

ai espik inglins


I'm really pissed off. I can't stand my english classes by one and unique reason: It's stupid (to not being [is it write this way?] a pain beginning to say others characteristics, as useless, boring... from here to eternity and beyond).
Besides the basic english I know everybody has to know, we don't do anything!
I can understand that everyone is different and doesn't share the same facilities in acquiring news languages, but should it stop our learning? I don't think so.

In addition, I hate 'till death my teacher's accent and pronunciation. At this point, to be honest I've to say I'm not good neither, and my vocabulary is, far from proper, a disaster (it includes slummy words as well... I'm not [at all] shamed of it xD). And I hate my books too. It's so tiring and boring... therefore I feel like I'm not learning anything new, it's depressing.
The only thing I like of these books are the fails are filled of. There're a lot! They must fire off their director of art and photography... or maybe not. It does pass the classes a little bit better.

So... I know if I think a little more I'd find something else to talk about, but thinking of you, I'll avoid it to you.

If I've written anything wrong, I cry out 'till reach the sky asking to be forgiven.
(Dear last year's teacher, don't hit me for this!!)
Con lo que quiero decir: Si la cago, pues mira, a joderse. Que me enseñen en el colegio, cojones.

~Take care!
P.D.: "Falling in love is so hard on the knees" I laughed out loud... I had to put it...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario